Whether you are looking for an event calendar application for your company or your public website, this free application is worth considering. It contains a list of must-have features and can be customized to meet your exact needs. This application is perfect for news websites, churches, schools, and local government agencies.
- Includes an optional form that allows registered users to submit new events.
- Administrators can add, review, and manage all events and users.
- Only approved events are shown on the calendar, although this behavior can easily be changed.
- Users can search, filter, and sort events based on proximity to their location.
- Event calendar can be deployed on any website.
- A dual interface shows upcoming events on both calendar and gallery views, with an option for users to quickly click between views.
- A Google Map is built-in for locating events and viewing directions.
- Supports unlimited users and event listings.
- All user searches are logged for business intelligence purposes.
Ideas for Enhancement
- Add an attendee signup form for events.
- Allow users to filter events by categories or other criteria.
- Implement SEO Deployment for search engines to index the business listings.
- Add a commenting system integrated with social login using Connections.
- Automatically resize images upon upload.
- Syndicate the event calendar across several websites.