The Simple Membership Directory helps you manage group membership information in a centralized online database so users can easily connect with other members of the group. It is entirely self-managed with three separate interfaces for the public, members and administrators.
- Provides an automated registration process for new members to sign up and manage their own profile.
- Members can easily search for other members, or edit their profile.
- Automatically sends email alerts to notify administrator whenever new members sign up.
- Administrators can manage and download member profiles using the admin interface.
- Administrators can keep any number of “inactive” members in the database and publish them online with a check of a checkbox.
- Supports unlimited members.
Ideas for Enhancement
- Remove the administrator approval process so new registrations automatically publish in the membership directory.
- Add a password recovery interface for members to reset their forgotten passwords.
- Implement your own organization’s custom workflow into the application.
- Add a Distance Search feature that would allow users to view records of members within or nearby a specified location.
- Customize fields or create new fields for additional data or files.
- Offer additional digital assets to registered members.
- For additional capabilities, request Caspio’s Membership Directory application template.