Simple Event Listing
This application makes it easy to quickly publish a simple event listing on any website, membership portal, corporate intranet, blog, or CMS system. It is entirely self-managed with two separate interfaces for the public and administrators.
- Users can search for events by category, title, location, date, etc.
- Administrators can add new events and update existing events easily.
- Administrators can keep any number of “unpublished” events in the database and publish them online with a check of a checkbox.
- Supports unlimited event listings.
Ideas for Enhancement
- Customize fields and dropdown values, or add new fields such as images and files.
- Add integration with Google Maps.
- Add distance search to filter and sort results based on users’ proximity.
- Add new user roles.
- For additional capabilities, request Caspio’s Event Calendar application template.