The News Aggregator app is primarily designed for news media websites but can also be used in companies. It lets users to share breaking news stories in real-time along with an optional photo or video. A feed can be embedded on a public or internal website for visitors to see submissions in chronological order.
- Users can submit news stories through the public submission interface.
- Users can add a photo or embed a YouTube video link for each news story.
- Public can view all posted news stories that were approved by the administrator.
- Administrator is able to manage news list and create new news entries.
- Administrator can add news entries and approve or disapprove user submitted news entries.
- The application can be deployed on any website or intranet (no HTML or CSS files required).
Ideas for Enhancement
- Add categories for the news submissions to create separate feeds.
- Add a search interface for the public.
- Create drilldown details page for the news submissions.
- Create user registration feature and manage user accounts.
- Implement your own newsroom’s custom workflow into the application.