Simplify your hiring process with this simple, yet powerful Caspio application. From listing jobs on your website, to capturing applicant resumes and managing the hiring process, this application can save your company plenty of time, while giving your website a well-organized, database-driven jobs listing area.
- Multi-user, database-driven jobs listing system with an integrated applicant capture and management.
- Post unlimited jobs to your website without having to create individual web pages.
- Keep any number of “un-posted” jobs in the database and put them online with a push of a button.
- Add new positions and update existing jobs easily.
- Specify an expiration date to automatically remove job posts after a date.
- Supports unlimited recruiters/hiring managers, each with their own username and password to see and manage candidates.
- Job seekers can apply to open positions by uploading their resume and submitting contact information.
- Receive automatic email alerts after each job seeker submission.
- Administrative interface helps recruiters and hiring managers maintain processes, schedules and communication as they interview, hire, disqualify, and archive job seekers.
Ideas for Enhancement
- Assign applicants to the corresponding hiring manager automatically.
- Modify the job application form with other questions, or request transcripts, sample work, etc.
- Deploy job listings using our SEO method for automatic indexing of positions.