Create Database Reports
Caspio empowers you to easily publish database-driven reports
online for unlimited public or internal users. Whenever database
changes are needed, the deployed applications are instantly updated
giving your users real-time information.
Key Features of Caspio Database Reporting
- Search forms for ad hoc queries based on user criteria.
- Pre-configured reports that run automatically when a page is
viewed, based on specific criteria you set in advance.
- Many database reporting layouts; including tabular, list, grid
- Weekly and monthly calendars for displaying date-centric
- Charts and graphs for many different visualizations, including
pie, bar, line, and step graphs.
- Password protection and Record Level Security to limit access
to specific records within a report based on user or group
- Data calculations, including aggregations like totals and
- Data grouping to show related records together and organize
long reports so they are easier to scan.
- Automatic paging when results exceed the number of records per
page you specify.
- Ability to use and display files and images in reports. For
example, a report ranking your most productive salespeople that
displays each person's photo next to their sales totals.
- Option to allow users download search results to be opened in
Excel, Access, and other data management programs.
- Mobile web access to reports, with the option adding
mobile-friendly styles (for example, Caspio iPhone Kit).
Intelligent Report Design
Caspio's web-based report writer gives you all the tools you
need to present information clearly and effectively. Instead of
spitting out endless tables of numbers, a good report summarizes
them intelligently and calculates the totals, subtotals, averages,
and percentages we need to understand those numbers better. With
Caspio's database reporting and visualization, you can help
everyone from the CEO to the sales manager spot trends and gain a
deeper understanding of the information you have collected. These
are also powerful features for database
publishing, to help your users explore database records through
interactive web applications.