This is a feature-rich Knowledge Base system that can help your company or department better manage its information. It can also be used a self-serve documentation and support system.
- Deploys to your website or intranet.
- Provides users the ability to search the database using an ad-hoc search form.
- Users can leave comments and feedback on each article and rate its usefulness. The information is turned into actionable reports in the administrative interface.
- Supports unlimited contributors, a class of users that can add new articles.
- Administrators can edit, publish, or reject articles and add internal notes. They can also add or remove contributors.
- Unlimited number of Users, Contributors, and Administrators are supported.
- Administrative interface offers quick stats on the most popular articles and contributors.
Ideas for Enhancement
- Add workflow capabilities to manage priority, communication logs, department-level privileges, or other internal processes.
- Add a self-registration form for new users.
- Add email alerts to notify contributors and administrators when an article status is changed.
- Customize fields, dropdown values, add images and files.