Caspio DataHub helps you automate movement of data between your
Caspio online database and other systems. Here are some typical
scenarios where you can use Caspio DataHub:
- You regularly download data from one source and import it to
your Caspio account.
- You regularly export your Caspio data and import or archive it
to another system.
- You need new data to be regularly loaded to your app to enable
users to work with it.
Doing any of these procedures one by one is a tiresome and
time-intensive process often prone to human error. With automation
provided by DataHub, they can be done quickly, efficiently and
accurately every time.
Database Integration in Just a Few Clicks
Caspio DataHub allows you to schedule data transfer tasks
through a wizard that walks you through the entire process of
setting up the data repository and specifying the corresponding
Caspio tables. Features include:
- Supports FTP, SFTP, SCP, HTTP, HTTPS and Amazon S3
- Supports open or password-protected repositories
- Supports data export through email
Caspio DataHub is included in Standard plans, or is available as
feature for other plans. Step-by-step guides are
available on Caspio How-To.