Join the Caspio Team | Santa Clara, California Apply Now!
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and creative Web Designer to join our team. This role will be responsible for the planning, development and direction of websites, email, corporate collateral and other creative deliverables. The ideal candidate has significant experience designing intuitive, user-friendly websites, has expertise in CSS and HTML, and can manage projects through completion and delivery.
Familiarity with leading CMS and blog platform is also necessary.
We work in a fun, friendly but fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is highly focused and results-driven.
- Develop new and improve current website, blog, forum, microsites, email campaigns and various marketing materials.
- Design, develop and execute innovative and compelling visual materials.
- Collaborate with the executive team to understand the vision and strategy for the brand.
- Create a variety of frameworks, templates and mockups that improve customer experience.
- Quickly and efficiently modify designs until compelling solutions are found.
- Effectively manage multiple projects from concept to completion.
- 3 years of Web Design experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Marketing, or related field.
- Demonstrated skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Diverse portfolio that demonstrates a variety of design using innovation, excellence and current methodologies and practices.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.