Join the Caspio Team | Santa Clara, California Apply Now!
VP of Marketing
The VP of Marketing will develop, manage and implement strategic programs and will develop the overall marketing strategy, including positioning, product marketing, brand awareness, lead generation, collateral, PR, corporate communication, website, social media and conferences. The VP of Marketing must be a strong leader with the ability to drive marketing activities on a company-wide basis, capable of establishing tactical plans and be accountable for results.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional who is seeking a stable environment and is eager to bring new ideas to the market and grow a great company.
- Provide strategic leadership in developing and delivering the company vision.
- Direct marketing programs to create innovative campaigns that build brand awareness, drive leads and increase market share.
- Leverage your experience while working with multiple departments and customers to develop new ideas, flush out existing practices, and suggest and prioritize product features that meet market demands and customer needs.
- Develop the marketing and communications strategy and marketing calendar.
- Create and execute PR activities that result in write ups, reviews, awards, and analyst relationships.
- Manage the creation/production of all sales support materials including customer/industry case studies, presentations, marketing collateral and other sales-support tools.
- Create clear and effective copy and presentations that successfully excites and persuades the audience.
- Create a high performing team that consistently exceeds the expectations of employees, customers, and shareholders.
- Become an expert user of our product so you can gain a deep understanding of its value proposition and target audience. Gaining this expertise requires being tech-savvy.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, including 8+ years of building and leading strong teams, bringing new offerings to market, and driving revenue & customer growth.
- Critical thinking ability for high level planning, analyzing and problem solving.
- Demonstrated track record of discovering key customer insights into their barrier beliefs/behaviors, creating innovative plans to overcome those barriers to drive purchase/usage and relentless drive for rapidly iterating to continually improve results.
- Accountability for results: a clear track record of taking ownership for engaging employees, delighting customers and driving dramatic growth through successful marketing strategies and execution, preferably for a company selling SaaS/technology-related solutions to small businesses.
- Tenacious about peeling the layers to understand customer behaviors and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point.
- Be a strategic thinker, combining classic strategic marketing skills with experience in multi-channel marketing/distribution of practical products and services.
- Possess a strong attention to detail, operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverage maturity and business acumen to make excellent decisions.
- Thrive within an entrepreneurial culture and ideally have previously guided a start-up through the growth curve.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration. MBA preferred.