Join the Caspio Team | Santa Clara, California Apply Now!
As a Technical Writer at Caspio, you will own the planning, development and implementation of programs that educate and familiarize the market and customers about Caspio. You will create presentations, videos, white papers, how-to documents, blogs and other materials to highlight the power and ease-of-use of Caspio’s platform and how it can address many day-to-day business needs.
- Plan, research, write, proofread and publish how-to articles, TechTip emails, white papers, blogs and case studies.
- Develop and produce product documentation, training material, video tutorials, presentations and webinars.
- Create sample apps and demos using the latest technologies and features.
- Work closely with the technical support team to understand and address documentation shortcomings.
- BS or higher degree in computer science.
- Superb writing and presentation skills.
- Passion to work with technology and with people.
- Previous hands-on experience in databases and web applications.
- Experience working with video recording tools.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently.
- Organized, methodical and self starter.
- Previous experience in information architecture preferred.
- Previous experience in web application development a plus.