Join the Caspio Team | Santa Clara, California Apply Now!
Inside Sales Representative
Caspio is looking for a motivated, energetic, result-producing sales professional to work in our growing and successful sales team. This individual will contact and qualify outbound and inbound prospects to generate new business for Caspio. The ideal candidate will be an up-and-coming sales professional with a proven track record of success, have excellent qualification skills, the ability to understand and articulate the features and benefits of a software solution, and be a responsible, smart and assertive individual.
- Contact prospects by phone, email and occasionally face to face in order to qualify their application development needs and propose appropriate Caspio solutions.
- Understand our value propositions and be able to communicate them effectively.
- Thoroughly understand customer needs, both from a technical and business standpoint, document their requirements and objectives and communicate these to key internal resources and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of Caspio's products and services.
- Schedule and perform product demos for prospects and clients alike.
- Meet a daily quota of 40+ outbound phone calls per day.
- Prioritize competing day to day activities to ensure that all sales quota and management objectives are met.
- Manage and track leads using our CRM while maintaining accurate records.
- Manage the sales process from Prospecting to Close.
- Monitor overall customer experience and insure operational delivery.
- Maintain contact with prospects to develop long term, growing relationships.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years' experience in outbound sales with proven track record.
- Technically savvy – completely comfortable with CRM, Outlook, Office Suite.
- Experience with database design, website design or software programming tools are highly useful qualifications, but not required.
- Prior prospecting and cold calling experience.
- Fluent in web terminology.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both oral and written with attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive and professional attitude, possessing outstanding relationship-building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Smart, creative, enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- High achiever, self-motivated and resourceful.