Join the Caspio Team | Santa Clara, California Apply Now!
Corporate Sales Director
Caspio is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, result-producing sales professional to work in our growing and successful sales team. This individual will contact and qualify prospects to generate new business for Caspio. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned sales professional with a proven track record of success, have excellent qualification skills, the ability to understand and articulate the features and benefits of a software solution, and be a responsible, smart and assertive individual.
- Contact prospects by phone, email and occasionally face to face in order to qualify their application development needs and propose appropriate Caspio solutions.
- Understand Caspio's products, services and value propositions and be able to communicate them effectively.
- Thoroughly understand customer needs, both from a technical and business standpoint, document their requirements and objectives and communicate these to key internal resources and stakeholders.
- Schedule and perform product demos for prospects and clients alike.
- Be extremely active in scheduling and executing sales calls, communications, networking activities, demos and presentations.
- Define and execute strategic sales plans and account plans, as well as provide input and guidance for marketing campaigns.
- Attain and consistently exceed company performance targets.
- Prioritize competing day to day activities to ensure that all sales quota and management objectives are met.
- Manage the sales process from Prospecting to Close.
- Manage and track leads using our CRM while maintaining accurate records.
- Maintain contact with prospects to develop long term, growing relationships.
- Monitor overall customer experience and insure operational delivery.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years' experience in outbound sales with proven track record.
- Technically savvy – completely comfortable with CRM, Outlook, Office Suite.
- Experience with database design, website design or software programming tools are highly useful qualifications, but not required.
- Proven experience selling into one or more of the following Verticals: Government, Education, Financial Services/Insurance/Banking, Consulting, Non-Profits, IT Services, Healthcare/Medical, Energy/Chemical/Oil or Transportation.
- Prior prospecting and cold calling experience.
- Fluent in web terminology.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both oral and written with attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive and professional attitude, possessing outstanding relationship-building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Smart, creative, enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- High achiever, self-motivated and resourceful.