In this role, you will be working with customers, assisting them with web application and database issues. You will come across exciting people from many industries each wanting to do something different and integrating with different web services. The common thread is that they all have chosen Caspio’s platform for building their database apps.
You must be a motivated, hardworking, smart, detailed oriented person who loves technology and loves working with people. Coaching and training is provided.
- Listen to customer technical issues and provide advice and solutions.
- Perform research on more complex problems and follow through with customers.
- Answer questions from customers about the features and capabilities of Caspio Bridge platform and promote new features and extensions.
- Document FAQs and develop guides for internal and customer use.
- Be a customer advocate with our product and engineering team.
- Turn customers into raving fans.
- BS degree or higher in computer science or engineering with a solid GPA.
- Web programming, HTML and database skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good listening abilities and capable to comprehend the real problem.
- Creative problem solver.
- Self initiative, positive attitude and attention to details.
- You must be done with school. This is not an internship.
- 1-2 years previous experience in technical support role is preferred.