Join the Caspio Team | Santa Clara, California Apply Now!
AWS MS SQL Database Engineer
We are a cloud database platform-as-a-service with thousands of customers, operating our infrastructure on multiple AWS regions. The great majority of our technology in on Microsoft stack.
We are looking for a database engineer with prior experience working on AWS. With your help we want to continue to be at the bleeding edge of cloud technologies and PaaS.
- Day-to-day management and monitoring of production environment.
- Scaling, DR, upgrading, performance tuning.
- Server maintenance upkeep, backups, recoveries, patches, documentation.
- AWS scripting and automation.
- Release management.
- SQL coding triggers and stored procedures.
- Debugging database issues.
- Data analytics, log.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years experience in management and coding Microsoft SQL Servers.
- 1+ years operational experience with AWS.
- Full competence in Microsoft Stack including the installation and maintenance of web/app servers, and .Net environment management.
- Passionate about databases, scale, global view.
- Awesome team player, great attitude, friendly and easy to work with.
- Self-starter with ability to self-manage and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Sense of urgency and utmost attention to details.
- Reliable and dependable.