Turn-key election application for online media and
The Caspio Voter Guide is a cutting-edge web application for
newspapers, TV stations and online media sites to rapidly publish
National, State, and Local election information on their
- Visitors can view election details and candidate profiles on
your site and print a customized ballot to bring to the polls.
- Apps embed seamlessly so readers never leave your site.
- Centralized administration of all ballot issues and race levels
(local, county, state and federal).
- Mass-email candidates with invitations and reminders to
complete their profiles and answer your election-related
- No limits on the number of counties, districts, townships,
parishes, or municipalities.
- Scales automatically for election period peak times.
- Ability to download the complete election database for print
This application is a turn-key solution requiring the
- Setup and rollout fee of $1000 per installation.
- Business Plan or higher
(based on your expected usage), which can be upgraded or downgraded
- Dedicated Caspio account which cannot be used for any other
- Enterprise customers can have the Voter Guide installed in a
dedicated sub-account in their portfolio. Usage goes toward the
overall Enterprise usage.
Additional enhancements are not available for this application.
An account login will be provided with read-only privileges for the
purposes of monitoring data transfer usage.
If application customizations are required, Caspio Professional
Services can provide a custom quote.